Thursday, November 14, 2013

I need help on Black Friday - My Christmas Shopping List

Shhh. I decided to write a post about My Christmas Shopping List, but if you read this and you know anyone on this list, MUMS the WORD. You see, I have to be really creative about how I purchase, hide, wrap, etc all Christmas presents. Last night, at a friends house, my husband already guessed his present. It is November 9th and my husband already guessed what I got him. Now, I didn't fess up to it, but come on...we've been married for 14 years. He knows me. Stinker.

Ok, so here's the deal. I don't know how to shop on Black Friday. I have never watched for ads and put together a plan of attack for midnight on Thanksgiving. I have gone out on Black Friday, but just for the fun of it.

WHERE SHOULD I PURCHASE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS? BEST DEALS? ONLINE OR IN STORES? HELP!!


1. My 11 year old son - mountain bike, watch, Messi away jersey
2. My 8 year old son - Skylanders Swap Force for the Wii and Under Armour clothing
3. My husband - Watch, Oakley sunglasses, IPad

 As you can see, if I were to pay full retail for all of these items, it would cost a fortune. I need to find some good deals. Any ideas???

Happy Shopping!

Erin
Chief Purser, Titanic Museum Attraction
www.titanicattraction.com

No comments:

Post a Comment