Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fireworks on Thanksgiving

Well, it's has been quite some time since I was able to write in my Titanic journal, aka this blog. I have so many things to tell you! First, I hope everyone has had a fantastic Fall 2013. Daylight Savings time ends on November 3, 2013 so the night sky will sneak up on us very quickly each day.
It's not really my favorite time of the year in that aspect. But, don't worry...I have good news.
Fireworks on Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving evening, after your bellies are full of Turkey and dressing and you are gearing up to shop until you drop, make plans to visit the Titanic Museum Attraction in Pigeon Forge. For the second year in a row, we will Kick-Start your Black Friday shopping extravaganza with the most spectacular fireworks display Pigeon Forge has ever seen. And of course you can follow it up with a tour ...the entire ship inside and out will be aglow with Christmas lights and decoration.

Snow at Titanic
AND...SPOILER ALERT..The forecast is calling for SNOW and we will deliver. The Titanic will produce real, falling snow off the bow of the ship. If you haven't seen this yet, you need to make plans and bring your children. It is so much fun.

Ok. So I wanted to save the best for last. I know you must be thinking that I have already given you 2 GIANT reasons to visit Titanic Museum Attraction on Thanksgiving evening, but I have a third.....

This one is for YOU MOMS out there! Gather up all of your girls (and boys) OF ALL AGES and come meet the most beautiful Princess you have ever seen. That's right, she is the Titanic Fantasy Princess and she will be at Titanic on Thanksgiving evening to make her Christmas debut and to greet all little girls and boys and help make their holiday dreams come true.
(Perfect photo opp too)
Titanic Fantasy Princess

Don't forget, we have a gift shop brimming with one-of-a kind selections for all ages. My favorite Titanic Toy this year is the electronic boat. Another perfect gift idea for any family on your list is our Titanic Family Pass. Buy one for your favorite sister so that she can take her family to experience Titanic.

Remember, we are only 1 mile down the road from the Tanger Outlets of Sevierville, so your night will be fun and efficient! I'm all about efficiency. Moms learn to be efficient if they want to get it all done in a day. I digress...

I have missed you all.
I hope to see you soon at the Titanic Museum Attraction!
I wish you all the most memorable Thanksgiving ever.

For additional event details, please visit our website www.titanicpigeonforge.com .


Chief Purser,
Erin Wicker

No comments:

Post a Comment