Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A New Year. Reflecting on Change.



As we enter the New Year 2014, I have GREAT Expectations and I think you do too. My hope is that this year tops them all; and I'm sure I'm no different than everyone else. We tend to use this time to reflect on the past year and plan our course for the days to come in hopes of a better tomorrow. I'm sure you have heard of the term, "New Year's Resolutions"?

What are we really saying each new year? That we need to change? That we want to change? If we want this year to be different than past years, that is EXACTLY what it will take.

The Webster's Dictionary defines change like this:
Is your New Year's Resolution to loose weigh, exercise, take a trip, become more organized, give something up, start a new business? What is it and will these choices make us better? For me, I am starting back on a work-out routine #Fitin14. And for the Titanic....

Introducing BIG Changes in January 2014 at the Titanic Museum Attractions. 

At the ship of dreams, we are introducing new galleries! This Friday, January 10, 2014, The Titanic Museum Attraction in Branson, Mo. will open a new Gallery dedicated to the 8 Heroic Musicians who sailed onboard Titanic. The stories of their gallantry captured the spirit of courage, duty and self-sacrifice that we honor everyday at Titanic.

Then, On Friday January 17, 2014, The Titanic Museum Attraction in Pigeon Forge, Tn. will open a new Exhibit honoring Margaret "Unsinkable Molly" Brown.

Why do we continue to introduce new galleries each year? So that our guests have something new to learn and experience. CHANGE is good, right?

How do you pay respect to those who gave their lives? You simply tell their stories and that is what we do every day at the Titanic Museum Attractions. If you want to learn more, make a New Year's Resolution to come visit us. You'll be glad you did.

P.S. Today I have to run 1.75 miles. I'll keep you posted on my CHANGE.

Chief Purser,
Erin Wicker

Follow me on facebook - www.facebook.com/titanicmuseumattraction
Follow me on Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/titanicusa
Follow me on Google+ - google.com/+Titanicattraction
Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/titanicusa
Follow me on Instagram - TitanicUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment